Your service is truly invaluable as it helps to protect our clients against surprises regarding incorrect square footage, during or after the sale. Additionally, the floor plans you create are professional in appearance as well as helpful for Buyers to have as a reference for placement of furniture when they are seriously considering a home.
Vinny Yackanin, CRS, ABR
Long Realty Company
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does your service cost?
- Do you measure and draw commercial as well as residential properties?
- What qualifications do you have to measure and draw floor plans and give an opinion of square footage?
- Where do you get your floor plans?
- How long does the whole process take?
- I already have construction floor plans from the architect or builder - why do I need yours?
- I get my square footage from the Assessor's public record. Why should I use the square footage you calculate?
- An appraiser will measure the house, so why should I hire you?
- Do you guarantee or certify the square footage of the properties you measure?
- Will using your service keep me from getting sued over square footage disputes?